About



fitriantomanfold9999999.blogspot.com


About Me And www.fitriantomanfold9999999.com
Fitrianto my name, I am native of Purbalingga Java - Central. Since the end of February 2013 I started to learn blogging and on 22 April 2014 I bought my own domain with a name that is Fitrianto and still use the free hosting is still in blogger because it is still in the learning stages.
About www.Fitrianto.com
On the evening of 22 April 2014 which is the date I ordered domains in IDwebhost.com with fitriantomanfold9999999.com name is my own name and domain incidentally is still available then in the afternoon, dated April 22 2014 I bought the domain. This blog is a record of my journey that aspires to be a full time blogger. www.fitriantomanfold9999999.com is a blog that contains a wide variety of tutorials taken from the internet and from personal experience. But as a human being and certainly have limited ability and knowledge hoping for a correction of the tutorials are conveyed for the progress of this blog.
Apart from a business standpoint because now I am still learning about AdSense and hopefully quickly accepted and not retreat in the middle of the street, www.fitriantomanfold9999999.com also a means to build a friendship, relationship, share experiences, and build community with bloggers other. If you want to communicate more, contact me via the Contact Us above or here.

Slogan

Do not expect anything great with sudden, ranging from the smallest and Achieve all hope earnestly with hard work and prayer

Motto:
"BE YOURSELF AND OTHERS DO NOT COPYING"

 Fitrianto - Purbalingga

Thank You

Previous
This is the oldest page